Multi-UV Mixing (shader)
Testing multi-UV mixing (related forum link).
All this shader does, it uses the same material with different sizes.. so it doesnt look so tiled.
(but loses detail and actually while testing, simple bumpmap helps to remove tiling quite nicely also..)
Screenshot:left side, standard diffuse map – right side, UV mixed map.
This version is made directly from “Diffuse” shader (link to Unity docs)
o.Albedo = tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex).rgb;
replace with: (adjust the multipliers to get different effects)
half3 col= tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex).rgb*0.5; col+=tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex*0.75).rgb*0.25; col+=tex2D (_MainTex, IN.uv_MainTex*0.5).rgb*0.25; o.Albedo = col;
6 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Wireframe Shader
- Publish .ipa file from Windows PC to iOS without Mac
- New Domain name 1darray.com
- Using Accord.NET with Unity
- Lots of Exciting New Unity Stuff Coming Up!
- How to enable unsafe keyword for Unity C#
- [Script] Display Version Number in UI Text
- Adding Custom Script Templates
- Using XBox One Kinect with Unity
- Add Custom Explorer Context Menu Item for Opening a Folder as Project with Unity
- Easy Threading with ThreadPool
- Grayscale Image Effect with Exclude Layers