Place Objects on Space With Mouse
If you want to instantiate objects on empty space, you cannot use Raycasts (no colliders to hit).
But you can use ScreenToWorldPoint() with adjustable distance from camera.
(Or you could put invisible collider there..and if you need to adjust distance, move the collider..)
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Wireframe Shader
- Publish .ipa file from Windows PC to iOS without Mac
- New Domain name 1darray.com
- Using Accord.NET with Unity
- Lots of Exciting New Unity Stuff Coming Up!
- How to enable unsafe keyword for Unity C#
- [Script] Display Version Number in UI Text
- Adding Custom Script Templates
- Using XBox One Kinect with Unity
- Add Custom Explorer Context Menu Item for Opening a Folder as Project with Unity
- Easy Threading with ThreadPool
- Grayscale Image Effect with Exclude Layers