Custom Sprite Bloom HDR Shader
Tried to do this shader mentioned in the forums (link), to have a Bloom image effect only on certain sprites.
See main image^ 2 same sprites, different material, so only 1 gets bloomed (even though the Bloom is full screen image effect)
– Download shader below
– Create new material, assign that shader to it
– Assign the material into sprite renderer
– In the Camera, enable [x] HDR *Disable Antialias from Edit/Quality settings if it complains about it
– Add Cinematic Image Effect, Bloom to the Camera *Download it from asset store or from bitpuke
– Set Bloom threshold to 1.1 (so only pixels with color value over 1.1 will get bloomed)
Shader source: *Note: Currently this uses r+g+b to compare with shader BloomThreshold value..
*Image source: http://opengameart.org/content/mage-attack
Leave a comment
- Using ImageMagick with Unity
- Load AssetBundles with Caching
- [Shader] Draw World Space UI Always On Top
- Advanced Voxel Terrain
- Voxel Terrain
- [LudumDare37] One Room
- Wireframe Shader
- Publish .ipa file from Windows PC to iOS without Mac
- New Domain name 1darray.com
- Using Accord.NET with Unity
- Lots of Exciting New Unity Stuff Coming Up!
- How to enable unsafe keyword for Unity C#