[Script] Display Version Number in UI Text
Small script for displaying current app version number from Player Settings in UI Text component.
*seems to work in Android, not ios..?
Source: (Attach to UI Text component)
Leave a comment
- Using ImageMagick with Unity
- Load AssetBundles with Caching
- [Shader] Draw World Space UI Always On Top
- Advanced Voxel Terrain
- Voxel Terrain
- [LudumDare37] One Room
- Wireframe Shader
- Publish .ipa file from Windows PC to iOS without Mac
- New Domain name 1darray.com
- Using Accord.NET with Unity
- Lots of Exciting New Unity Stuff Coming Up!
- How to enable unsafe keyword for Unity C#