[LudumDare37] One Room
Some progress in the LD37 jam, see webgl demo below!
Screenshot above is showing grid movement and enemy cube following the player..
Current idea is
– Small single dungeon room that you have to survive and do *something*..?
Issues encountered so far: *using unity 5.5.0f3
– New image effect stack didn’t work in webgl (had nice bloom and other effects already..) *hmm..now they work after restarted unity!
– webgl is Gamma only, not Linear..whole scene went much darker suddenly
– problems with .ogg files, fsbtool64.exe has stopped working.. (same issue as here)
More info about LudumDare
Leave a comment
- Using SharpNav with Unity
- Mesh Explorer (sources)
- Using ImageMagick with Unity
- Load AssetBundles with Caching
- [Shader] Draw World Space UI Always On Top
- Advanced Voxel Terrain
- Voxel Terrain
- [LudumDare37] One Room
- Wireframe Shader
- Publish .ipa file from Windows PC to iOS without Mac
- New Domain name 1darray.com
- Using Accord.NET with Unity